Your Song

by - 8:05 PM

 Cardigan RedCherrie | Dress Etienne | Purse YMC | Sneakers Bershka


Hello! How is everyone doing? I hope you are all doing great. On my previous post, I said that I will post every week but I didn't post last week. I really wanted to and I was about to when Robert (my laptop) decided to break. The keyboard was broken since months ago so I used external keyboard and last week the LED screen decited to be broken. Half diagonally of the screen was white blank and it had black cracks.
I got him fixed few days ago--the screen, keyboard, and bios battery. It costed a lot of money but it was worthy. Now baby looks like new! Except for the memory that almost full hahaha. But I am so thank you that he's fixed now. Tons of thanks to my Dad who donated me the money lol.
Anyways, this cafe is popular on my Instagram feed and explore. It looks pretty cute and photogenic so my boyfriend and I decided to go there. He was new to photography thing but I really wanted to take pictures for my blog there. He was pretty pessimistic but I encouraged him. After taking more than 300 pictures, here are some that I think the best. But I am so happy that he was willing to try because he knew I really wanted it. <3 font="">
Have an awesome weekend everyone! xx

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Wow love your style!!
    amazing blog!♥

    http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. You are so cute: *
    Start watching and let me know I'm going to repay it: *
    www.stylishmegg.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! :) I'm following you now, hope you follow back. :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice phoyos!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a good weekend too! Love your outfit and on the last picture the coffee looks amazing! :D
    x,
    Andrea
    www.alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Stunning outfit! Wonderful photos!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following the blog, I loved the combination. It's spectacular!
    xoxo,

    Sparkle Outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute! I wish they were more cool cafes like this in my area.

    Melanie
    The Mel Division

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the plaid dress babe! And I would love to follow each other!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool photos and sweet outfit!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete